Who we are
|Hanna Elan Thomas, (Honorary) Assistant Psychologist|
|BSc Psychology degree from Swansea University. Graduated with first class honours 2017.
Pursuing a MSc degree in Abnormal & Clinical Psychology at Swansea University from September 2017.
Awarded a £3,000 scholarship from Swansea University towards MSc tuition fees.
Listener for the Samaritans. Hanna participated in an intense 6 week training course. She uses techniques discussed in training to support individuals on the phone, text or via email to help them work through their situation. Issues range from mental health, poverty, bereavement, abuse and suicide.
Other voluntary positions include:
- Befriender at the Alzheimer's Society (currently volunteer here).
- Mental Health and Well-Being Project at Cefn Coed Psychiatric Hospital.
- Orientation Buddy for a student with ASC conditions.
- Royal Voluntary Service (lunch club for elderly people).
- Shadowed a support worker at The Care Society